The company is seeking for a Gas Operator enthusiastic to work on a rotating shifts basis.
We are looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented individuals with an intense desire to learn, improve and grow;
A successful candidate for this role will possess strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, capability to analyze data, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
What they will do in that role:
- Handle gas volume/energy sales nominations with the counterparties;
- Plan daily gas flow based on the production availability and transportation capacities;
- Handle instructions with regards to gas production and transportation requirements;
- Handle gas quantity/quality metering data and prepare reports;
- Issuance of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for gas deliveries (including Customs related reports);
- Contribute to activities related to Gas Sales System;
- Other ad-hoc tasks (as required).
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Engineering, Economics or related field)
- Minimum of 1-3 year work experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good level of English (written, verbal) E-mail: email@example.com