- Assistant Event Managers often complete day-to-day tasks involved in planning and implementing an event, reporting to senior event managers.
- Visit event venues, participate in event installations, draft after action and financial reporting for the events
- Taking part during negotiations on partnership terms and filing up contract on achieved agreement
- Consulting clients of the Company within its competence
- High education
- Knowledge of MS Office at a very good level is compulsory
- Excellent command of oral and written Azerbaijani, russian, english
- Accurate, responsible, quick learning and developing
- Ability to work in team and individually
- Work with the prospects of growth and development
- Age limit – 25-35 ages
- Full-time, 5/7 (irregular schedule)
Please, send your resume for your application to e-mail.