Adress: Baku, Azerbaijan, Khagani Rustamov street 4 C
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, pool, etc. after being cleaned by Housekeeper to ensure quality standards;
- Run sold room reports, verify room status, determine discrepant rooms, prioritize room cleaning, and update status of departing guest rooms;
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities;
- Communicate issues to next shift;
- Complete required paperwork;
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications;
- Planning the monthly inventory, preparing the lost and damaged report, and placing the necessary inventory orders.
- Controlling monthly departmental expenses;
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets;
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- At least one year of experience in similar scope and title;
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Azerbaijani and English (Russian is an advantage);
- Ability to work with the basic MS Office applications and Opera PMS;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Able to make decisions and impact.
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with subject “Assistant Housekeeping Manager” until September 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.